Introductory Post

>> December 29, 2009


photo by: jozephine
 
Hello and welcome to Shangri-lollies! If you would have asked me a year ago if I’d be writing in a public blog of this sort, I would have told you no way. I’m generally a private person when it comes to blogging. However, increasingly over the last few years, I’ve been posting less fluff and more topics centering around productivity, lifehacks, organization, simplifying, health, and anything else that improves my life.

Once I saw what a big difference a small positive change could make, I made up my mind to learn all I could about doing so. I posted these things I learned, tried, and the results, in my locked blog, and friends commented that they were thankful I posted and that I inspired and motivated them to also make changes. I never expected to have such a positive impact on people. But I would like to give something back to the people who are looking for the same things I am out of life.

Most of what I write in this blog is going to come from links that find me and my experimenting with those ideas. I do not claim to be an expert in any of the areas I previously mentioned. Furthermore, I feel that others are worlds ahead of me in this knowledge and progress but that only encourages me to learn from them and find my own way. If you are a kindred spirit, please join me on this journey and feel free to comment with suggestions, wisdom, or mutual support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP